Managing Lists of Items on pfSense
From pfSense Documentation
The pfSense WebGUI has a common set of icons which are used for managing lists and collections of objects throughout the firewall. Not every icon is used in every page, but their meanings are consistent based on the context in which they are seen.
- At the top of a list of ordered items, the + will add an item to the beginning of the list; at the bottom, the + will add to the end. On unordered lists the top and bottom + will simply add a new item.
- (e) icon - Edit an entry
- (x) icon - Delete an entry
- (up) - Move an item up in an ordered list
- (down) - Move an item down in an ordered list
- When dealing with certificates, the down arrow may also indicate "download".
- When working with an ordered list, selected item(s) will be moved to the row above this arrow when clicked.
- When working with side-by-side lists, this button will move an item from the right list to the left list.
- When working with side-by-side lists, this button will move an item from the left list to the right list.